<menu id="a0gws"></menu>
  • <input id="a0gws"></input>
    <input id="a0gws"><u id="a0gws"></u></input>
    <menu id="a0gws"><acronym id="a0gws"></acronym></menu>
  • <input id="a0gws"><u id="a0gws"></u></input>
    <input id="a0gws"><u id="a0gws"></u></input>
  • <input id="a0gws"></input>
  • <menu id="a0gws"><tt id="a0gws"></tt></menu>
    <input id="a0gws"></input>
    <menu id="a0gws"><tt id="a0gws"></tt></menu>
    Bookmark and Share
    1956 - New markets

    Entry into new markets…

    1956 A chemicals research laboratory is built at Princeton, New Jersey. John Crummey retires as chairman of the board, becoming honorary chairman of the board. Paul Davies is elected chairman and chief executive officer. 
     
    1958
    FMC forms joint ventures in Japan and Brazil to manufacture hydrogen peroxide. Licenses are granted for the production of chemicals in Argentina, and petroleum equipment in Mexico and Japan. Plants are built in Cordoba, Argentina, to produce several machinery lines.  

    1960 FMC licenses production of carbon bisulfide in Italy, England and Brazil. Japan affiliate Tokai Denka Kaisha begins producing industrial chemicals.

    1961 Company name changes to FMC Corporation.

    1962 Chemical businesses are re-aligned into three divisions: Inorganic, Organic and Niagara.

    七次郎官网